Purchase The Kit
Create a beautiful space with the Ranger floor plan barndominium kit. Our Barndominiums are ideal for those whose customers are looking for a cost-effective solution for their home with interior layout flexibility. Clear span frames of barndominiums allow the interior to be column free. Without the need for columns, you can create an open floor plan that is perfect for entertaining. The Ranger floor plan barndominium kit is a one-story home floor plan at 1,200 sq. ft.
Our sales team will work with you to design a reliable building that will meet all requirements for your barndominium. The exterior building is 36′ in length and 30′ in width and the package includes:
- Bolt-together frame
- Primary and secondary framing only (girts and purlins); no interior framing will be provided
- PBR metal roof and PBU wall panels
- Roof Slope: 6:12
- Low eave of main roof: 10 ft.
- (11) 4030 (4’0 wide by 3’0 tall) – horizontal slide windows
- Color trim package
- Gutters and downspouts
- All screws, closures, bolts and tape sealants as necessary
- Detailed erection drawings
- Engineered sealed drawings for permitting
Additionally, the Ranger floor plan barndominium includes construction drawings, installation manuals and are based on the following loads from IBC 2018:
- Wind Load – 130 MPH
- Live Load – 20 PSF
- Ground Snow Load – 20 PSF
- Exposure C
**If your building does not meet these requirements it would need to be redesigned as a custom barndominium. This will result in additional charges and extended lead times.
Ready to get started? Contact 1845 Construction to start the manufacturing process for your barndominium building project.